Matter of Balance
Please join Matter of Balance Coaches Sandy Perry and Jane Lasselle in this life changing class!
Many older adults experience a fear of falling. People who develop this fear often limit their activities, which can result in physical weakness, making the risk of falling even greater. A Matter of Balance is a program designed to reduce the fear of falling and increase activity levels among older adults. It includes 8 two-hour sessions for a small group of 8-12 participants led by a trained facilitator. This nationally recognized program was developed at the Roybal Center at Boston University.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The program is designed to benefit older adults who:
* Are concerned about falls
* Have sustained falls in the past
* Restrict activities because of concerns about falling
* Are interested in improving flexibility, balance and strength
* Are age 60 or older, community-dwelling and able to problem solve
CLASS RUNS on Tuesdays from Arpil 16 - June 4
Classes will be held from 9-11am, once a week for 8 weeks.
QUESTIONS? For questions or if you would like more information, please contact Heather Phillips, Program Coordinator at 603-356-5461 x2187 or email firstname.lastname@example.org