Franklin Community Health Network draws some of the most talented and sought after physicians in the country. Our physicians, nurses, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners earn accolades and praise from patients and the community, all while quietly achieving numerous distinctions in their own professions. Our employees are a constant source of pride, working to create the beautiful, friendly, and caring environment that our facilities are known for. Our volunteers give heart and soul to the mission of our organization, providing a friendly face, a word of welcome, and a source of comfort to patients that only a tight-knit community can provide. Our community-based, board and committee members spend countless hours assuring that we remain true to our mission. And our management team provides exceptional leadership and makes sure we keep caring, pride, excellence, and innovation at the forefront of everything we do.
We attract these employees and volunteers because FCHN is a place that talented and caring people want to be – and, once such talented individuals are here, a place that they are devoted to making even better. The best in the country truly do work right here, and Franklin Community Health Network reflects that excellence every day.
Compensation and Benefits include:
- Guaranteed base annual salary (some positions have opportunity to earn productivity bonuses)
- Flexible Benefits package includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, short and long-term disability coverage, and 403(b) tax sheltered retirement plan with a company match.
- Education loan repayment available
- Support for professional memberships and certification fees.
- Malpractice coverage
- Paid time off/ Earned time
- Relocation allowance available.
- Sign on bonus for some positions