- Blood pressure (BP), weight, urine check, blood work, education
- BP, weight, urine check, cystic fibrosis testing, internal exam, physical exam, routine appointment, vaginal ultrasound (see heartbeat and confirm due date)
- BP, weight, routine appointment, alpha feto protein (AFP) test offered
- BP, weight, routine appointment, AFP results, optional ultrasound at the hospital
- BP, weight, routine appointment, instructions for Glucola (blood sugar) test
- Blood pressure, weight, routine appointment, Glucola (blood sugar) test, hematocrit (blood iron level)
- Blood pressure, weight, routine appointment, growth ultrasound with Dr. Belair, Dr. Kearing, Dr. Aumand, and Dr. Zeliger in the office or at the hospital.
- Blood pressure, weight, internal exam, Group B Strep vaginal culture (GBS)
- Blood pressure, weight, routine weekly appointments, check cervix internally each week.
Giving a book to each child at birth and at all well-child visits from two months to five years presents providers with the opportunity to stress to parents the importance of reading aloud to their child, and to give suggestions about how to use the books. Research shows that reading to children daily helps their brains grow and develop, and promotes literacy skills and educational attainment.
Pediatrician Dr. Gabriel Civiello serves as a clinical advisor for this program funded by the Libra Foundation, led and administered by MaineHealth in collaboration with Eastern Maine Health System, and with support from the Barbara Bush Children’s Hospital at Maine Medical Center.
Learn about pediatric medical conditions, symptoms and treatments.