The MaineHealth Community Education Program is committed to providing reliable and relevant health information to meet your patients' needs. We understand that one size doesn’t always fit all when it comes to health education. We work with patients by:
- Connecting patients with health information through social media, in person at one of our centers, over the phone and on live chat.
- Offering one on one meetings with a health educator to address specific health education needs
- Identifying patient specific health education resources
- Coordinating and offering health education classes
- Offering a lending library of books, DVDs, brochures and decision aids covering a variety of health topics