Let’s Go! is proud to be the go-to childhood obesity prevention expert for communities beyond Maine. We are now offering a variety of training opportunities for organizations across the U.S. that are interested in learning more about our multi-setting, childhood obesity prevention model.
Obesity remains a major concern for communities across the country. If you’re a public health department, health system, hospital, obesity prevention coalition or other organization interested in launching or fine-tuning your childhood obesity prevention program, we can help.
With over a decade of experience in changing environments to support healthy habits, Let’s Go! knows how to achieve strong, measureable outcomes. In recent years, we’ve shared learnings and offered training to teams across the country.
- Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens, Let’s Move Pittsburgh, PA
- Worcester Division of Public Health, MA
- St. Peter's Health Partners Albany, NY
- Carolinas HealthCare System, North and South Carolina
- Litchfield Hills Food Systems in Torrington and Winsted, CT
- Holyoke Health Center, Let’s Move Holyoke, MA
“The training was very helpful! It was an energizing four days full of useful information.”
– Pittsburgh Training, April 10-17, 2017