Jim Donovan, who has been with MaineHealth from its beginning, will depart in March.Read More
Senior Living Opportunities at LincolnHealthWhich senior living option is right for you?
LincolnHealth offers Assisted Living options on both the Miles Campus in Damariscotta and at St. Andrews Village in Boothbay Harbor.
Assist living is right for you if:
- You need more assistance with personal care, medication management, cooking, cleaning, or transportation.
- If you are experiencing forgetfulness to the point where living alone is beginning to be a safety concern.
- If you need health care services on regular basis.
Nestled on the banks of the tidal Damariscotta River, and minutes from Damariscotta’s charming and historic downtown, Chase Point offers a worry-free lifestyle filled with the comforts of home.
Click here to learn more about this assisted living community or call (207) 563-4200 to schedule a personal tour today.
Our assisted living program is a close-knit community where residents and families immediately feel welcome. Our professional and compassionate care team works closely with residents and their families to preserve independence and provide peace of mind.
Click here to learn more about this assisted living community or call (207) 633-0920 to schedule a personal tour today.
Independent living is right for you if:
- You need help with very few activities of daily living (home and personal care) but might enjoy the option of having some of those things provided for you.
- You have considered how you would like to live this exciting next chapter of your life, and have explored your options.
- You prefer to live in a ‘community’ for the lifestyle and friendships it provides.
- You enjoy being social and the social/cultural programs.
- You don’t want the hassles and chores that often come with home ownership.
- You like the security and health care access of living in a community.
Residents choose independent living at Schooner Cove for its friendly community of residents, elegant architecture and luxurious waterfront views. They enjoy regularly scheduled activities and outings and are secure enjoying a vibrant lifestyle in close proximity to the LincolnHealth – Miles campus.
Click here to learn more about Schooner Cove.
Located in the heart of beautiful Boothbay Harbor, St. Andrews Village offers independent living that offers easy access to Boothbay Harbor’s charming shops, restaurants and cultural and recreational attractions.Click here to learn more about St. Andrews Village.
LincolnHealth offers Long-Term care options on our Miles Campus in Damariscotta and at St. Andrews Village in Boothbay Harbor.
Long Term Care is right for you if:
- You are unable to perform most activities of daily living.
- You need medically complex, 24-7 medical care.
- They can no longer live independently.
- You need help or supervision during meals.
- You have experienced a life-altering event such as a stroke or hip fracture.
Cove's Edge Nursing and Long-Term Care provides individualized, quality care to residents in need of support services 24 hours a day. Residents and their families help direct care through active participation in interdisciplinary team conferences. Careful planning and attention to detail ensure every Cove's Edge resident maintains the very best possible quality of life.
Click here to learn more about Coves Edge.
Our staff easily exceeds the staffing required by the State of Maine Department of Human Services. We provide a licensed nurse, typically a registered professional nurse, 24 hours per day. Other staff includes certified nursing assistants; activities, housekeeping, social work, and rehabilitation professionals; and medication technicians.
Click here to learn more about The Gregory Wing at St. Andrews Village.
LincolnHealth offers Memory Care options on both our Miles Campus in Damariscotta and at St. Andrews Village in Boothbay Harbor.
Memory Care is right for you if:
- You suffer from memory loss and your family is concerned.
- If you need a great deal of assistance with the activities of daily living.
- If you struggle with staying oriented to time or place.
- If you struggle with social interactions.
Riverside at Chase Point is a safe, peaceful, and caring community for individuals diagnosed with Alzheimer’s or other memory loss-related conditions. Our compassionate, highly-trained staff are dedicated to preserving not just memory, but independence and quality of life. Our goal is to provide, a safe, unrestricted and fulfilling lifestyle in a beautiful, homelike environment. Our caregivers learn every resident’s life story and treat every resident like family.
Click here to learn more about Riverside at Chase Point
Safe Havens provides a safe, comfortable and welcoming environment for residents with memory loss. We also provide the resources, services and support seniors need to preserve memory, retain independence and feel right at home. Our professional, attentive team works closely with families, physicians and seniors to create personalized wellness plans for every resident.
Click here to learn more about Safe Havens at St. Andrews
LincolnHealth offers Skilled Rehabilitation options on both our Miles Campus in Damariscotta and at St. Andrews Village in Boothbay Harbor.
Skilled Rehabilitation is right for you if:
- You are recovering from an illness, an injury, or a surgical procedure such as a joint replacement.
- You need rehabilitation therapies.
- Your physician expects you to return home but believes you aren’t yet ready.
Cove's Edge has earned a statewide reputation for quality offering both skilled rehabilitation and long-term nursing care since 1981. Our friendly atmosphere, warm and caring staff and wide range of innovative services ensure each patient or resident get the very best care.
The Skilled/Rehabilitation unit at Cove's Edge cares for those who are not quite ready to return home from an illness, injury or hospital stay. Services include:
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
Click here to learn more about Coves Edge.
Whether you or a loved one has suffered an injury, or need help recovering from an illness or surgery, the Zimmerli Pavilion Skilled Team helps both residents and non-residents regain the best quality of life. The care you receive during your recovery makes a huge difference in your overall outcome. Our experienced professional team works with you to develop a plan that suits your needs and preferences. Our state-of-the-art technology and comprehensive services include physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy.
The Zimmerli Pavilion is the newest skilled care facility in Maine and the only one in Lincoln County with exclusively-private rooms. Each well-appointed, comfortable room has its own private bathroom with shower.
Click here to learn more about Zimmerli Pavilion