St. Andrews Village is pleased to welcome Mark McKenna, MLA, LSW, as Executive Director and Administrator. McKenna has worked with seniors for more than 28 years and has held a multi-level nursing home administrator license since 2005.Read More
Senior Living Opportunities at Lincoln HealthWhich senior living option is right for you?
LincolnHealth offers Assisted Living options on both the Miles Campus in Damariscotta and at St. Andrews Village in Boothbay Harbor.
Assist living is right for you if:
- You need more assistance with personal care, medication management, cooking, cleaning, or transportation.
- If you are experiencing forgetfulness to the point where living alone is beginning to be a safety concern.
- If you need health care services on regular basis.
Nestled on the banks of the tidal Damariscotta River, and minutes from Damariscotta’s charming and historic downtown, Chase Point offers a worry-free lifestyle filled with the comforts of home.
Click here to learn more about this assisted living community or call (207) 563-4200 to schedule a personal tour today.
Our assisted living program is a close-knit community where residents and families immediately feel welcome. Our professional and compassionate care team works closely with residents and their families to preserve independence and provide peace of mind.
Click here to learn more about this assisted living community or call (207) 633-0920 to schedule a personal tour today.
Miles & St. Andrews Home Health & Hospice is an award-winning, Medicare certified agency that is consistently rated among the top home health and hospice care agencies in the State of Maine. Our agency’s outstanding clinical competence is coupled with personal and compassionate care designed to meet the individualized needs of our patients. All of Miles & St. Andrews Home Health & Hospice’s patients benefit from the excellent continuum of care offered by the LincolnHealth Group, a full-service healthcare system with more than 1,000 full and part-time employees.
Our caring, professional staff includes:
- Registered Nurses
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech Therapists
- Social Workers
- Home Health Aides
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Personal Support Specialists
Every Miles & St. Andrews Home Health & Hospice staff member is carefully chosen, meticulously screened and reference-checked. All staff receive on-going training in their area of expertise that is firmly rooted in our philosophy of patient-centered care. Our agency has established a rigorous quality assurance program and we carefully monitor patient satisfaction
Home Health Care
Our Home Health Care’s skilled nurses and rehabilitation professionals provide all of our patients with state-of-the art information, education and treatment tailored to help them recover from their illness or injury, regain their independence, and become as self-sufficient as possible.
Services include but are not limited to:
- Nursing - Physical assessments, wound care, IV therapy, and teaching.
- Physical Therapy — gait training, strengthening training, developing a home exercise program.
- Occupational Therapy — adaptive equipment and home safety evaluation.
- Speech Therapy — communication techniques and swallowing assessments.
- Social Services — financial, social and emotional support and links to community resources and short-term counseling.
- Home Health Aides — bathing, dressing, grooming, and meal preparation (intended to provide short term assistance to those receiving skilled level services).
Hospice and Palliative Care Program
Our highly-trained and experienced Hospice and Palliative Care team of professionals provide a full range of services for those with serious illnesses and conditions, and for those who have a terminal diagnosis. We develop a personalized plan of care that is highly-sensitive to their needs, emphasizes quality of life, and assists patients to live as fully and comfortably as possible.
- Guidance and support with difficult treatment choices and end-of-life issues.
- Expert pain management and symptom control
- Counseling services for patients, families, and caregivers
- Coordination of medications, supplies, equipment, and inpatient services
- Registered Nurses available by phone 24 hours per day
- Assistance with personal care needs and light household chores
- Volunteer services for respite and companionship
- Spiritual and emotional support
- Bereavement support
Hospice care services are typically paid by Medicare or other insurance.
Companion Care Services
Our supportive Companion Care Services allows for the flexibility to purchase home-based care to maintain independence at home fostering peace of mind for our clients and their families. This service offers personal assistance such as help bathing, dressing and grooming. Light housekeeping, meal preparation, errands and transportation assistance is also available. Tailored to each individual’s needs, Companion Care can be arranged 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, and 365 days per year.
St Andrews Village Boothbay Harbor LincolnHealth offers Independent living options Schooner Cove in Damariscotta and at St. Andrews Village in Boothbay Harbor.
Independent living is right for you if:
- You need help with very few activities of daily living (home and personal care) but might enjoy the option of having some of those things provided for you.
- You have considered how you would like to live this exciting next chapter of your life, and have explored your options.
- You prefer to live in a ‘community’ for the lifestyle and friendships it provides.
- You enjoy being social and the social/cultural programs.
- You don’t want the hassles and chores that often come with home ownership.
- You like the security and health care access of living in a community.
Residents choose independent living at Schooner Cove for its friendly community of residents, elegant architecture and luxurious waterfront views. They enjoy regularly scheduled activities and outings and are secure enjoying a vibrant lifestyle in close proximity to the LincolnHealth – Miles campus.
Click here to learn more about Schooner Cove.
Located in the heart of beautiful Boothbay Harbor, St. Andrews Village offers independent living that offers easy access to Boothbay Harbor’s charming shops, restaurants and cultural and recreational attractions.Click here to learn more about St. Andrews Village.
LincolnHealth offers Long-Term care options on our Miles Campus in Damariscotta and at St. Andrews Village in Boothbay Harbor.
Long Term Care is right for you if:
- You are unable to perform most activities of daily living.
- You need medically complex, 24-7 medical care.
- They can no longer live independently.
- You need help or supervision during meals.
- You have experienced a life-altering event such as a stroke or hip fracture.
Cove's Edge Nursing and Long-Term Care provides individualized, quality care to residents in need of support services 24 hours a day. Residents and their families help direct care through active participation in interdisciplinary team conferences. Careful planning and attention to detail ensure every Cove's Edge resident maintains the very best possible quality of life.
Click here to learn more about Coves Edge.
Our staff easily exceeds the staffing required by the State of Maine Department of Human Services. We provide a licensed nurse, typically a registered professional nurse, 24 hours per day. Other staff includes certified nursing assistants; activities, housekeeping, social work, and rehabilitation professionals; and medication technicians.
Click here to learn more about The Gregory Wing at St. Andrews Village.
LincolnHealth offers Memory Care options on both our Miles Campus in Damariscotta and at St. Andrews Village in Boothbay Harbor.
Memory Care is right for you if:
- You suffer from memory loss and your family is concerned.
- If you need a great deal of assistance with the activities of daily living.
- If you struggle with staying oriented to time or place.
- If you struggle with social interactions.
Riverside at Chase Point is a safe, peaceful, and caring community for individuals diagnosed with Alzheimer’s or other memory loss-related conditions. Our compassionate, highly-trained staff are dedicated to preserving not just memory, but independence and quality of life. Our goal is to provide, a safe, unrestricted and fulfilling lifestyle in a beautiful, homelike environment. Our caregivers learn every resident’s life story and treat every resident like family.
Click here to learn more about Riverside at Chase Point
Safe Havens provides a safe, comfortable and welcoming environment for residents with memory loss. We also provide the resources, services and support seniors need to preserve memory, retain independence and feel right at home .Our professional, attentive team works closely with families, physicians and seniors to create personalized wellness plans for every resident.
Click here to learn more about Safe Havens at St. Andrews
LincolnHealth offers Skilled Rehabilitation options on both our Miles Campus in Damariscotta and at St. Andrews Village in Boothbay Harbor.
Skilled Rehabilitation is right for you if:
- You are recovering from an illness, an injury, or a surgical procedure such as a joint replacement.
- You need rehabilitation therapies.
- Your physician expects you to return home but believes you aren’t yet ready.
Cove's Edge has earned a statewide reputation for quality offering both skilled rehabilitation and long-term nursing care since 1981. Our friendly atmosphere, warm and caring staff and wide range of innovative services ensure each patient or resident get the very best care.
The Skilled/Rehabilitation unit at Cove's Edge cares for those who are not quite ready to return home from an illness, injury or hospital stay. Services include:
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
Click here to learn more about Coves Edge.
Whether you or a loved one has suffered an injury, or need help recovering from an illness or surgery, the Zimmerli Pavilion Skilled Team helps both residents and non-residents regain the best quality of life. The care you receive during your recovery makes a huge difference in your overall outcome. Our experienced professional team works with you to develop a plan that suits your needs and preferences. Our state-of-the-art technology and comprehensive services include physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy.
The Zimmerli Pavilion is the newest skilled care facility in Maine and the only one in Lincoln County with exclusively-private rooms. Each well-appointed, comfortable room has its own private bathroom with shower.
Click here to learn more about Zimmerli Pavilion