Maine Behavioral Healthcare is part of the MaineHealth system, a not-for-profit family of high-quality hospitals, providers and healthcare organizations, dedicated to a vision of working together so our communities are the healthiest in America.
In 2015 a System Strategic Planning Committee composed of community volunteers and leaders from across the MaineHealth service area aligned and developed the system-level strategic plan that outlines key priorities common to all our communities. This three-year plan sets the course for the development of each organization’s strategic plan.
The Maine Behavioral Healthcare 2018 Plan covers a 12-month period and supports that common vision and key priorities set forth by MaineHealth. The 2018 Bridge Plan is based on redefining our direction and getting back to basics with a vision that reflects key priorities in the communities we serve. The Maine Behavioral Healthcare Strategic Plan will serve as a roadmap for every program and service we offer and develop.
The Maine Behavioral Healthcare Strategic Plan is based on the following areas:
- Population Health: We are building healthy connections together
- Clinical Excellence: We are centered around client and patient care
- Financial Excellence: We are investing in a solid foundation supporting quality of care
- One MBH: We are strengthening the links in our continuum of care to support safe patient flow
- Behavioral Health Service Line: We are delivering the right care at the right time for our patients
- Environment of Engagement: We value, respect and support every member of the MBH team