Maine Behavioral Healthcare is Making Spirits Bright
5 - 7pm
Shipyard Tasting Room
86 Newbury Street, Portland
Entry is $10 or a new, unwrapped gift at the door
This Giving Tuesday, Portland's finest will ring in the holiday season at Making Spirits Bright, a benefit and gift drive for clients of Maine Behavioral Healthcare, the leading provider of mental health services in Southern Maine. Your gifts for children, teens and adults will ensure that every patient spending the holidays at Spring Harbor Hospital receives a meaningful gift.
For gift ideas visit our Amazon Wish List or our printable wish list .
Can’t attend? Your gift today can make a difference to our patients the whole year through.
Here’s what your donation can do:
- $10 provides a gas card to offset a client’s travel costs to critical behavioral healthcare appointments.
- $25 provides a client with a seasonally-appropriate outfit.
- $50 provides a winter coat for a patient in need.
- $150 provides a weighted blanket that can help calm a patient during periods of extreme stress so they are more receptive during treatment, which is important for recovery.
- $300 provides a soothing RockSmart rocking chair that is extremely durable and built especially for behavioral healthcare environments.
- $500 provides a deluxe wireless listening center that allows up to six patients at a time to tune into via wireless headphones so that they can enjoy calming music or soothing stories.
Donate to the Making Spirits Bright event.
Is your business interested in hosting a gift drive to benefit those we serve?
Click here to request information about conducting a gift drive at your business that will benefit Maine Behavioral Healthcare clients.