Apply & Contact | Adult Neurology Residency
How to Apply
MMC participates in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) and all PGY-1 residents in the institution are selected by this process. We accept applications only through the use of the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). We ask that each applicant make every effort to get all materials to us by mid-October.
- Completed ERAS Application
- Medical School Transcript
- USMLE or COMLEX Scores
- Dean’s Letter (MSPE)
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- International Medical Graduates must be certified by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- We sponsor J-1 Visas only
- Interviews are by invitation only.
- We evaluate each application prior to extending an invitation to interview.
- The committee will not review incomplete applications.
Medical Education Program Manager
Dept. of Surgery, Room 1218
22 Bramhall Street, Portland, ME 04102
Phone: 207-662-6901 | email@example.com