Our recently renovated Radiology department features state of the art equipment, including:
- Multiple helical CT/CT Flouro scanners,
- High field MRI scanners, Ultrasound units on-site and offsite,
- SPECT scanners and gamma cameras in nuclear medicine.
- Angiography suite with 3 new digital rooms including neuro-interventional, a
- Fluoroscopy suite with digital fluoroscopy units,
- On-site general computed radiography rooms including tomography,
- An on-site ACR accredited mammography unit with multiple off site ACR accredited mammography units, and a stereotactic mammographic biopsy unit.
The MMC radiology department performs over 170,000 exams per year and growing. The varied, practical clinical experience at MMC prepares residents well for their careers in both Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology.