Maine Medical Center is partnering with local restaurants and food vendors to provide meals to our care team members. We are following social distancing recommendations and supporting local businesses too! There are two meal pick-up options:
1) Cafeteria Grab & Go
A variety of Grab & Go options from local restaurants will be available for purchase daily in the Bramhall campus cafeteria. Staff can find prepackaged meals in both individual and family sized portions. Each week we will offer a rotating schedule of delicious options from local favorites.
Week of 5/18: The Black Tie Company and Other Side Deli
Week of 5/25: Dimillos and Sur Lie
2) Meal Delivery/Pick-up Station
Staff can also order food directly from restaurants on the list below. Please pick up your order at the new meal delivery station just outside TheCoulombe Family Tower (CFT). This simplified process will allow for continued meal deliveries while keeping delivery drivers from having to enter the building.
- Ordering, payments and tips should be done online or by phone with the restaurant, to avoid in-person interactions.
- Your order will be marked with your name and placed at the CFT delivery station. We have encouraged drivers to text you when your order is delivered.
- Staff can access the delivery station by using the CFT classroom exit door next to the Main Entrance drop off area, or by following the ramp to the left as you exit the Main Entrance. (See map.) Employee badges can be used to unlock the door by the CFT classrooms to reenter the building.
- We have explained our new delivery process to delivery vendors such as 2DineIn, Uber Eats, GrubHub, DoorDash and others. 2DineIn is proactively sharing this information with their drivers. Communication with other delivery vendors has been more challenging. So, please mention our new drop off location when ordering through Uber Eats, GrubHub and DoorDash and ask them to write your name on the order.
If other restaurants or stores should be added to this list, please contact Philanthropy at (207) 662-2669.