Our vision: The Vascular Surgery service at Maine Medical Center will seek to make comprehensive, state-of-the-art vascular surgical care, both open and endovascular, available to the people of Maine. Vascular surgery includes treatment for Thoracic Aortic Aneurysms, Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms, and Aneurysms of the arteries. For more information, visit Vascular Disease.
Our Clinical Programs include:
- Center for Limb Salvage
- Center for Aortic Disease
- Carotid Revascularization Center of Excellence
MMC participates in a variety of clinical trials to study new and improved medications, devices and surgical techniques, giving patients with vascular disease access to innovative treatment options that are not available anyplace else in Maine.
- Clinical Trials
- Peer-Reviewed Published Papers
Our Quality Improvement Programs include:
- VQI - Vascular Quality Initiative
- VSGNE - Vascular
- SSI - Surgical Site Infection Prevention Bundle
- O.R. - Education
- MMP - Maine Medical Partners Quality Measures
- MMC - Maine Medical Center Quality Measures