Women's Health Clinic
The Maine Medical Partners — Women’s Health Clinic at Maine Medical Center's Bramhall campus offers comprehensive pregnancy and gynecologic care for women. Our health care providers include resident physicians, attending physicians, advanced practice nurses, certified nurse midwives, behavioral health counselors, and nutrition services.
Our women’s health services include:
- Complete pregnancy care, conceptual and infertility counseling, care during and after pregnancy.
- Gynecologic care such as treatment for abnormal bleeding, fibroids, endometriosis.
- Surgical care including minimally invasive surgery, robotic surgery and hysteroscopic surgery.
- Family planning services including contraceptive counseling.
- Preventative care including annual physical exams and management of abnormal pap testing.
Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 4:30 PM. If you have a medical emergency, or feel you can’t wait for the on call physician to call you back, please call 911. We understand health concerns don’t always fit into regular hours. Our team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If the office is closed, our answering service will page the on call physician who will contact you as soon as possible.