CMS (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services) recently announced that participants in the MaineHealth ACO earned a perfect score of 100 for MIPS (the Merit-based Incentive Payment System) in 2018, resulting in a 1.68 percent increase in their Medicare Part B professional service reimbursement rate beginning in 2020.Read More
The ACO’s Conditions of Participation require that all participating providers attend a clinical documentation improvement training before the end of 2019.
We have created a 30-minute online, on-demand training entitled "Three Simple Ways to Improve Clinical Documentation" to help providers meet this condition. To access and complete the training, please follow these instructions:
- From your PC, go to MaineHealth continuing medical education page here: https://mainehealth.cloud-cme.com/default.aspx
- Sign in or create an account
- Click the “Online Courses” tab
- Scroll or search for the training entitled “Three Simple Ways to Improve Clinical Documentation”
- Click “Details” button
- Click “Tests”
- Click “Media”
- Watch training video and complete post-test and evaluation
Or, download the CloudCME app to your phone, enter the system code “MaineHealth” and follow the in-app instructions.
Completion of the training, post-test and evaluation fulfills the requirement. CME credit is available. The system will maintain a record of training completion.
Training slide deck (for reference only)
For questions or to arrange an in-person or live webinar version of this training for groups of providers, please contact Jennifer Tardif, provider relations manager via email or at (207) 482-2066.