Implement strategic initiatives and activities to demonstrate a commitment to community collaborations and partnerships.
- Engage healthcare providers and community care partners to implement formalized agreements that align with the principles of the Triple Aim by Sept. 30, 2017.
- Establish preferred provider relationships with leading and dominate MaineHealth referral sources (MMC, MMP, SMHC and Pen Bay) by Sept. 30, 2017.
- Increase market share with MMC from 72% to 73.5%.
- Improve customer service.
Develop and implement standardized protocols by Sept. 30, 2017, that are aligned with the MaineHealth system service lines.
- Lower extremity joint replacement
Develop and implement specialty/service lines, or clinical competencies, for caring for specific patient populations.
- Behavioral Health: Ensure that at least 20 clinicians obtain certifications by June 30, 2017.
- Dementia: Ensure 100% of staff will receive basic dementia care module training by Sept. 30, 2017.
Assess to care through:
- Integrating pharmacy consultation ton care at home in partnership with MaineHealth Enterprise Pharmacy by Sept. 30, 2017.
- Evaluating viability and sustainability of chronic care clinics and deliver a recommendation by Sept. 30, 2017.