Enjoy a career at MaineHealth Care at Home
MaineHealth Care at Home was established on May 1, 2016, by joining three leading home health and hospice agencies — HomeHealth Visiting Nurses, Kno-Wal-Lin Home Care and Hospice, and Waldo County Home Health and Hospice.
Our organization offers a full range of high-quality services to patients provided by professionally trained nurses, rehabilitation therapists, home health aides, nutritional counselors, and social workers employed in their local communities.
Services include medically based home health care, private duty home care, palliative care rehabilitative therapies, and telehealth services to pediatric and adult populations. In addition, MaineHealth Care at Home offers a full range of community health and wellness programs throughout the service area. Hospice services are offered throughout Knox, Waldo, and Lincoln Counties with short term hospice care and respite services at the Sussman House, a hospice facility located in Rockport Maine. MaineHealth Care at Home provides services 7 days a week throughout York, Cumberland, Lincoln, Knox, Waldo and southern Oxford Counties. MaineHealth Care at Home is a fully licensed 501 3 (c) not-for-profit organization and a member of MaineHealth.
Search for a job at MaineHealth Care at Home
It's easy to search for a job at MaineHealth Care at Home. Just go to our Careers page to see and search for the latest job listings. We make is easy to submit your application and resume.
MaineHealth Care at Home has a team of more than 400 employees, including registered nurses, physical therapist, occupational therapists, speech language pathologists, dietitians, medical social workers, home health aides, clinical managers and administrative support. Together, our team of professionals made more than 150,000 home care visits helping 8,000 patients gain optimal health, healing and quality of life.
Our people share a commitment to quality patient-centered care, while working toward our mission of helping people to be as healthy and independent as possible, at home and in the community.
Whatever their role, our employees add value to our agency by adhering to the following Standards of Behavior:
- Resolve Issues: Employees work to prevent and resolve issues to build trust and confidence in all interactions.
- Exceptional Attitude: Our employees provide excellent quality health care in a compassionate, cheerful, and efficient manner.
- Safety: Our employees maintain a physically secure and spiritually uplifting environment for each other and the people we serve.
- Professionalism: Employees demonstrate pride in the professionalism of our personal appearance and the appearance of our offices.
- Exceeding Expectations: Our employees strive for evidence-based excellence, both in clinical practice and in personal service so that we exceed our community’s expectations.
- Confidentiality: Each employee ensures confidentiality and respects all aspects of privacy.
- Teamwork: Our employees maintain an atmosphere of trust by working as a team, by showing respect for one another and the people we care for, and using clear, open, and honest communication.
Why work here
MaineHealth Care at Home has brought together the best in home health offering our patients and families the highest level of compassionate care. While we are an ideal career choice for those who can excel in an autonomous/independent work environment, our success is dependent on the cooperation and collaboration of all employees.
With us, you will be part of a group of professionals who excel in customer service, communication and teamwork. We value employee participation and contribution, respecting each other’s expertise, ability, judgment and opinions. And whether you join us in a full-time, part-time or per diem capacity, we offer resources and opportunities to help you meet your full potential both personally and professionally.
Living in Southern Maine or Mid-Coast Maine is another appealing reason to join the Team at MaineHealth Care at Home. Recognized as a premier vacation destination, there is a wealth of outdoor activities, with proximity to the legendary Maine coastline, lakes, rivers, mountains, and countless acres of open forest land.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
In both employment and admission practices, we do not discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, gender, disability, veteran status or lifestyle.