Access Your Medical Records Online with Our Patient Portals
Memorial is transitioning to a new online patient portal called MyChart on December 1, 2018. At that point, the information in our legacy online portals will be read only. This means:
- You will still see your health information in the old portal prior to December 1.
- No new information will be added to the old portal after December 1.
- You will not be able to send messages to our office through the old portal.
- We will no longer provide technical support for the old portal.
- The old portal will be disabled entirely effective January 1.
- You will always be able to access your complete health records through our Medical Records department. Visit them in person to request copies of your health records dating back from December 1, 2018 and earlier..
After December 1, you can enroll for MyChart. MyChart is a free, secure, website that lets you see your health information online. It will allow you to:
- Manage Your Appointments
- View Your Lab or Test Results
- Communicate securely with your care team
- Request prescription refills
- Review your health summary
- Make an online payment
- Update your demographic information
At your next scheduled appointment AFTER December 1, you will receive an activation code and instructions for enrolling in MyChart. You can reach the MyChart customer support team 24 hours a day at 855-255-2300 (toll-free).
Access to Memorial Hospital Legacy Systems - Patient Portals
- Out-patient practices portal can be accessed here. This is for practices such as Primary Care, Orthopedics, Women's Health and other outpatient care for health information from December 1, 2018 and earlier.
- In-patient portal can be accessed here. This includes services from laboratory, emergency dept. care and in-patient care or health information from December 1, 2018 and earlier.
- Legacy Portals Password and Log In Questions: Call the Portal Support Team at (603) 356-5461 ext. 2147 from 8am - 4:30pm Mon.- Fri.