Students studying pre-med, mental health, biomedical engineering & science, healthcare administration, nursing, and physical therapy were the recipients of scholarships from Memorial Hospital’s annual scholarship fund.Read More
Our Cardiopulmonary team offers many therapies, diagnostics and instructions to help our community live life to their healthiest and fullest.
- Broncho-dilator therapy
- Broncho-pulmonary hygiene
- Non-invasive positive pressure therapy
- Invasive positive pressure therapy
- Respiratory Critical Care
Pulmonary testing to determine obstructive disease such as Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
- Pulmonary testing to determine restrictive disease such as Interstitial Fibrosis.
- Pulmonary testing to determine Environmental, Exercise, or Cold Air induced Asthma.
- Pulmonary testing to determine Exertional Shortness of Breath.
- Overnight Pulse Oximetry to determine depletion of Oxygen in the blood stream during sleep.
- Diaphragmatic and Pursed Lip breathing techniques.
- Proper use of all types of Inhaled Medications.
- Conservation of Oxygen during activities of daily living.
- Secretion Clearance techniques.
- Smoking and Tobacco cessation.
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Continuous 24 or 48 Hour Holter Monitoring with Analysis and Report.
- Event Monitoring (patient-activated monitoring worn for 2 weeks to 1 month), with Analysis and Report.
Cardiac Exercise Tolerance Testing
- ETT with treadmill exercise.
- Nuclear Medicine Testing with Myoview Injection pre and post treadmill exercise.
- Nuclear Medicine Testing with Myoview and Lexiscan without treadmill exercise.
- Stress Echo testing pre and post treadmill exercise.
Ankle/Brachial Index with or without exercise; (helps to determine Peripheral Vascular Disease –PVD); (Also helps with the determination of Claudication- restriction of blood flow to calves and feet with exercise.)