Golfers usually measure distances in hundreds of yards. When Memorial Hospital hosts its 40th Annual Golf Tournament on July 16, six-feet will be the most important distance to remember.Read More
Our Cardiopulmonary team offers many therapies, diagnostics and instructions to help our community live life to their healthiest and fullest.
- Broncho-dilator therapy
- Broncho-pulmonary hygiene
- Non-invasive positive pressure therapy
- Invasive positive pressure therapy
- Respiratory Critical Care
Pulmonary testing to determine obstructive disease such as Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
- Pulmonary testing to determine restrictive disease such as Interstitial Fibrosis.
- Pulmonary testing to determine Environmental, Exercise, or Cold Air induced Asthma.
- Pulmonary testing to determine Exertional Shortness of Breath.
- Overnight Pulse Oximetry to determine depletion of Oxygen in the blood stream during sleep.
- Diaphragmatic and Pursed Lip breathing techniques.
- Proper use of all types of Inhaled Medications.
- Conservation of Oxygen during activities of daily living.
- Secretion Clearance techniques.
- Smoking and Tobacco cessation.
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Continuous 24 or 48 Hour Holter Monitoring with Analysis and Report.
- Event Monitoring (patient-activated monitoring worn for 2 weeks to 1 month), with Analysis and Report.
Cardiac Exercise Tolerance Testing
- ETT with treadmill exercise.
- Nuclear Medicine Testing with Myoview Injection pre and post treadmill exercise.
- Nuclear Medicine Testing with Myoview and Lexiscan without treadmill exercise.
- Stress Echo testing pre and post treadmill exercise.