More Healthy. More Happy.
We believe healthy habits make happy kids. That’s why we partner with nearly 500 child care programs, almost 300 schools and 150 health care practices. Chances are your child has benefited from the work of these partners, who proactively:
- Encourage healthy snacks and celebrations
- Replace screen time with hands on learning
- Offer more physical activity each day
- Provide water instead of sugary drinks
- Reward your child with meaningful, non-food gestures
- Champion the importance of making healthy choices
Latest NewsView All
Drive-through Flu Shots Available at MaineHealth Care at Home
MaineHealth Care at Home (MHCAH) will be offering drive-through flu shots for all community members at their Saco location at 15 Industrial Park Rd.
Franklin Community Health Network offers flu clinics
Franklin Community Health Network is offering drive-up flu clinics in October for adults on the Franklin Memorial Hospital campus and via mobile outreach by the Healthy Community Coalition. No appointment is required.
Physicians Join Maine Medical Partners
Maine Medical Partners announces the following new hires.