- Sports Medicine Clinic - Maine Medical Center
- Orthopedics & Sports Medicine - Maine Medical Partners
- Specialty Rotations (Hand, Spine, Foot/Ankle)
- Killington Medical Clinic - Killington, VT
- Weekly sports medicine topic review (Core Curriculum)
- Journal Club (quarterly)
- PT & Manual Medicine
- Exercise Physiology & Sports Nutrition
- Sports Psychology
- Functional Anatomy with cadaver lab time
- Ultrasound Workshop
- Sideline Emergency Workshop
- Joint injection
- Grand Rounds Presentations
- Sports Medicine Lecture Series
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound
- Outreach education: trainers, coaches, athletes, parent groups
- Injury prevention
- Clinical correlation
Latest NewsView All
Franklin Community Health Network offers flu clinics
Franklin Community Health Network is offering drive-up flu clinics in October for adults on the Franklin Memorial Hospital campus and via mobile outreach by the Healthy Community Coalition. No appointment is required.
Physicians Join Maine Medical Partners
Maine Medical Partners announces the following new hires.
Getting a Flu Shot has Never Been More Important
PBMC, WCGH and Belfast Public Health Nursing combine to offer 40 flu clinics.
Memorial Hospital Reminds Parents to Check Children's Immunization Status
Dr. Wenda Saunders, a pediatrician at Memorial Hospital’s Mt. Washington Rural Health Care is encouraging families to get caught up with immunizations.