Our Team of Care Providers
We see patients in two locations: on the 2nd floor of the Franklin Health Medical Arts Center, located on the Franklin Memorial Hospital campus, and at the Androscoggin Valley Medical Arts Center in Livermore Falls.
- We are accepting new patients.
- If you have any questions or would like an appointment, please call 778-6394 and our staff will help you.
We offer 24-hour call coverage when the office is closed, including weekends and holidays. To reach the doctor on call when the office is closed, call Franklin Memorial Hospital at 778-6031 and ask the operator to assist you in speaking with the provider on call.
The practice also offers triage services with a registered nurse available by phone during business hours.
The Franklin Health Women’s Care team includes obstetricians-gynecologists and many highly qualified support staff. Franklin Health Women’s Care offers a wide range of Women’s Health Services, including:
- Physical exams
- Obstetric care for pregnant women
- Gynecologic surgery
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Bladder suspensions
- Thermal ablations
- Family planning and birth control counseling
- Essure non-surgical sterilization
- Urinary incontinence treatment
- Adolescent women’s health
- Fertility and infertility counseling
- Menopause treatment
- Sexual dysfunction treatment
- Postpartum depression treatment
- Access to diagnostic screenings
Our doctors and nurse midwife specialize in the medical and surgical care of women throughout their lifetime, offering special expertise for care during pregnancy and childbirth and for disorders of the reproductive system.