Franklin Memorial Hospital and our affiliates are not-for-profit organizations. All are committed to a mission of service excellence and it has been the charitable gifts of our friends and neighbors that have sustained our work and our vision.
Your gifts help serve the people of West Central Maine. Last year gifts helped to provide:
- Two digital tomosynthesis mammography units and a stereotactic needle biopsy unit for the Martha B. Webber Breast Care Center;
- Medical care for those not covered by insurance;
- Needed supplies and care support services for cancer patients;
- Day beds for the Maternal and Child Health Unit;
- Teaching simulators for the Education Department to improve patient outcomes; and
- Support for outreach programs and services provided by Healthy Community Coalition of Greater Franklin County.
For more information about making a gift, please contact Jill Gray, Director of Development.
- Tel: (207) 779-2555
- Email: email@example.com
- Download gift form and mail: 111 Franklin Health Commons, Farmington, ME 04938
We regret that our online donation from is currently unavailable. Please call if you wish to make a credit card donation. We apologize for any inconvenience
Names of all donors appear on our Web Site at Donor Acknowledgement.