The MaineHealth Education and Training department is committed to providing reliable and relevant health information to meet your patients' needs. We understand that one size doesn’t always fit all when it comes to health education.
Our services include:
- Connecting patients with reliable health information through social media, in-person at our Learning Resource Centers, via telephone, and online.
- One-on-one meetings with a health educator to address specific health education needs.
- Identifying patient specific health education resources.
- Healthy lifestyle classes.
- In-person and virtual lending libraries filled with health books, DVDs, brochures, and decision aids.
Patient Education Materials
MaineHealth care teams can view available patient education materials and ordering instructions on the MaineHealth Patient Education Portal from a network computer.
MaineHealth care teams without access to a network computer can email email@example.com for a list of available materials and ordering instructions.
If you have questions about MaineHealth patient education materials, please contact Education & Training at firstname.lastname@example.org.