Miles and St. Andrews Home Health & Hospice (MSAHHH), the LincolnHealth-based agency that serves residents of Lincoln County, will merge into MaineHealth Care at Home on October 1, 2018, agency administrators said.Read More
Earn While You Learn
Additionally, accepted students may apply for the CNA Apprenticeship Program. If accepted, students will be paid while in the CNA Training Program in exchange for a work commitment. Please note: Students do NOT need to be an Apprentice to be in the LincolnHealth CNA Training Program.
The following is an overview of the Apprenticeship Program. Details will be shared during the interview:
- CNA Apprentices commit to working at Cove’s Edge or St. Andrews Village for 18-months following graduation.
- CNA student applicants accepted into the Apprenticeship Program will become temporary employees of LincolnHealth. Apprentices are paid at an hourly rate that is at least minimum wage.
- The Apprenticeship program requires an additional online application which will be discussed during the interview process.
- Acceptance into the Apprenticeship Program is dependent upon acceptance into the LincolnHealth CNA training program.
- CNA Apprentices will receive additional on the job and professional development training.
- Class size is limited, so only a few highly qualified applicants will be chosen for an interview and selected for the LincolnHealth Apprenticeship Program.
The Apprenticeship Program is only available as funds allow. Although acceptance into the Apprenticeship Program does not guarantee employment after graduation, every effort is made to place graduates in jobs based on staffing needs and the apprentice’s qualifications.
Classes will begin in January, April and September of 2018. Please call 207-563-4540 for specific dates and application deadlines.
Classes must have a minimum number of students enrolled in order to run.
Please call the LincolnHealth Education Department at 207-563-4540 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application (please include your name, mailing address and telephone number in your email). Applications can be mailed directly to interested applicants or picked up at the Education Center in Damariscotta. Applications must be received by the Education Department by the specified deadline. Once received, applications will be reviewed and select applicants will be contacted to schedule an interview. The application process will also include a health screening test and background check. To be considered, applicants must have a High School Diploma or GED.