Apply & Contact
Applying to the Program
We participate in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) and use the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Our Recruitment committee reviews completed applicant files and makes recommendations as to who should be invited for an interview. We will notify candidates via ERAS the status of their application. We use Thalamus to schedule interviews.
- Completed ERAS application
- Medical school transcript
- Dean’s letter
- (3) letters of recommendation
- USMLE Step 1 scores
We sponsor J-1 visas which are handled through our Department of Medical Education. All visa questions should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Students graduating from foreign medical schools must have (1) year of clinical experience in the United States.
- Scheduled from October through January
- Candidates are expected to attend pre-interview day dinner with current residents
- Interview day begins at 8:00am
- Tour of facility and Simulation Center
- Informal lunch with residents
- Meetings with current key faculty members
- Day ends between 3:30-4:00pm
What We Are Looking For In a Candidate
We are looking for bright, academically driven individuals who have shown success in the classroom and in their medical school rotations. But along with scholastic prowess, we seek individuals who demonstrate attributes of leadership, teamwork, excellent interpersonal skills, and appreciation for every member of the health care team. We pride ourselves in recruiting outstanding residents who are able to play an integral role in the patient care model both in the Operating Room and out.