The program includes teaching conferences at 0700 and 1200 daily throughout each academic year. Residents participate in work rounds with the attending radiologists several times per day. Our residents have easy access to a department library. Life learning funds are available to each resident to help cover books and away conferences.
- A broad range of didactic lectures and case presentations
- Simulation Center activities
- Weekly physics
- Resident-run lectures and presentations
- IR Clinic
- Focused lesson plan for emergency radiology
- Multidisciplinary conferences include Breast, Neurovascular, Liver Tumor, Neuroradiology, and Neuro-Oncology