Apply & Contact
Applications for internship will be accepted only through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). No paper applications will be accepted. Our codes for the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) are:
Categorical Internal Medicine Residency (NRMP code 1236140C0)
Rural Internal Medicine Maine Track (NRMP code 1236140M0)
- Deans letter
- Medical school transcripts
- USMLE or COMLEX transcripts, Minimum score of 199.
- International Graduates must be certified by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- We sponsor J-1 visas only
- Graduation from Medical School within the past 5 years
- Two letters of recommendation from attending physicians you have worked with in a clinical setting at a U.S. teaching hospital
Interviews are by invitation only. We evaluate each application prior to extending an invitation to interview. A formal interview is required to be considered for our program. The committee will not review incomplete applications. Candidates will be notified by e-mail or letter of the Committee's decision. We regret that we are unable to provide a status report regarding their application or selection for interview.
Internal Medicine Residency
Phone: (207) 662-4159