- Our investment in leading-edge diagnostic imaging equipment ensures the highest possible imaging quality.
- The daily multidisciplinary collaboration among our neurosurgeons, neurologists and neuroradiologists cultivates a collegial environment with open communication that extends to the referring physician.
- Our mature Picture Archiving and Communications System (PACS) serves as a regional resource that enables rapid image sharing and interpretation, helping to speed diagnosis.
Among the neurological diagnostic imaging modalities available at Maine Medical Center are:
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Magnetic resonance spectroscopy (MRS)
- Computed tomography (CT)
- Computed tomography angiography (CTA)
- Myelography, including fluoroscopic-guided lumbar procedures