A priority goal of the MaineHealth ACO in 2018 is increasing the number of Medicare Annual Wellness Visits (AWVs) ten percentage points over 2016 rates.Read More
Providers are eligible to participate in the ACO who are a MD, DO or Primary Care NP and a member of the medical staff of Franklin Memorial Hospital, LincolnHealth, Maine Medical Center, Memorial Hospital, Mid Coast Hospital, Pen Bay Medical Center, Southern Maine Health Care, Stephens Memorial Hospital, St. Mary’s Regional Medical Center or Waldo County General Hospital. To begin the process of joining the MaineHealth ACO, please email us to request an application packet.
Key Measure Descriptions:
Practices that participate in the ACO's MSSP contract are automatically enrolled in a special MIPS payment model created for ACO participants called the MIPS APM. Because the ACO reports some categories of data on behalf of its participants, this model places a reduced reporting burden on practices, compared to those enrolled in the standard MIPS model.
- MIPS Promoting Interoperability (PI) Category Details:
- Enterprise Identity Management System (EIDM) Accounts:
It is important to obtain an EIDM account to access the CMS Quality Payment Program portal in order to:
1. Report MIPS PI data
2. Review MIPS PI data submitted by an EHR/Health IT Vendor/QCDR, Qualified Registry; and/or
3. Review final MIPs results which will indicate the payment adjustment applied to each clinician within the TIN
4. Obtain access to the CMS Open Payments System