When Dr. Rob Merrill visited London not long ago, he noted all the “Mind the Gap” signs in the subway system reminding riders to look out for the space between the train and the platform. When he returned to his family medicine practice at PenBay,Read More
The ACO’s Conditions of Participation require that all participating providers attend a clinical documentation improvement training before the end of 2019.
To access and complete the required training online and on-demand, please follow these instructions:
- Go to MaineHealth continuing medical education page here: https://mainehealth.cloud-cme.com/default.aspx
- Sign in or create an account
- Click the “Online Courses” tab
- Scroll or search for the training entitled “Three Simple Ways to Improve Clinical Documentation”
- Click “Details” button
- Click “Tests”
- Click “Media”
- Watch training video and complete post-test and evaluation
Completion of the training, post-test and evaluation fulfills the requirement. CME credit is available. The system will maintain a record of training completion.
Training slide deck (for reference only)
For questions or to arrange an in-person or live webinar version of this training for groups of providers, please contact Jennifer Tardif, provider relations manager via email or at (207) 482-2066.