Clinical Documentation Improvement Training
The ACO’s Conditions of Participation require that all participating providers attend a clinical documentation improvement training before the end of 2019.
To access and complete the required training online and on-demand, please follow these instructions:
- Go to MaineHealth continuing medical education page here: https://mainehealth.cloud-cme.com/default.aspx
- Sign in or create an account
- Click the “Online Courses” tab
- Scroll or search for the training entitled “Three Simple Ways to Improve Clinical Documentation”
- Click “Details” button
- Click “Tests”
- Click “Media”
- Watch training video and complete post-test and evaluation
Completion of the training, post-test and evaluation fulfills the requirement. CME credit is available. The system will maintain a record of training completion.
Training slide deck (for reference only)
Training Attendance Attestation Form
Clinical Documentation Improvement Action Plan Form
For questions or to arrange an in-person or live webinar version of this training for groups of providers, please contact Jennifer Tardif, provider relations manager via email or at (207) 482-2066.