Pen Bay Orthopedics is a medical surgical practice comprised of specialized physicians experienced in the latest diagnostic techniques and treatment options. In sports medicine, Pen Bay Medical Center provides care to athletes of all ages with sports-related injuries and illness. Our goal is to get people back to doing the activities that keep them healthy and happy as quickly and safely as possible. We are a department of Pen Bay Medical Center in Rockport. Our staff includes three board-certified surgeons, one non-surgical MD certified in sports medicine, one nurse practitioner, three physician assistants, two registered nurses and two radiology technologists.
• Management and treatment for patients with bone and joint disorders
• Leading surgeons in minimally invasive techniques and more complex procedures
• Treatment of wide range of orthopaedic injuries with state-of-the-art equipment
• Expert management of fractures due to trauma, and foot and ankle conditions
• Total joint replacement of hip, knee or shoulder
• State-of-the-art techniques and equipment
• An award-winning orthopaedic surgical team
• Customized physical therapy programs for safe, normal activity recovery
Pen Bay Medical Center (PBMC) has received the American Heart Association’s Get With The Guidelines®-AFIB Silver Quality Achievement Award for implementing specific quality improvement measures outlined by the American Heart Association guidelines for the management of patients with atrial fibrillation.