- Bladder disorders including adult voiding dysfunction
- Urinary incontinence
- Kidney stone disease
- Prostate disorders
- Sexual dysfunction
- Surgical oncology for bladder, kidney and testicular cancer
- A referral from your doctor is required
- Attend your office visits as scheduled
- Follow the instructions about taking your medications and proper diet
- Notify the clinic about all medications you are taking, including over-the-counter medication, dietary supplements and herbal remedies and any change when they are made
- Maintain communication regarding your health status, extended illnesses, hospitalizations and scheduled procedures or surgeries
Monday through Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Location: Ludwig Medical Building, 116 Northport Ave., Suite 216, Belfast, ME 04915