Monday: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Tuesday: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Wednesday: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Thursday: 8:30 am – 6:00 pm
Friday: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
We offer patient appointments for routine care and acute care on Thursday evenings until 6:00 pm.
After Hours Access
If you are having a medical emergency, you should call 911 or go to the nearest Emergency Room. Our doctors can be reached for urgent calls by calling Stephen’s Memorial Hospital at 207-743-5933. The attendant will page the on-call doctor for you.
- Preventive Care: We promote preventative health screenings to help us monitor your health and wellness to prevent serious disease.
- Specialized Services: We offer a range of services for the evaluation, diagnosis and treatment for patients with chronic illnesses, including but not limited to, asthma, depression, diabetes and obesity.
- Emotional Care: We offer counseling services right here in our office with a Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
- In-Office Minor Surgical Procedures: Our providers have the skill and medical capabilities to do some minor surgical procedures in the comfort of our office.
- Care and Case Management Services: Partnering with our Community Outreach Team of Registered Nurses and Case Managers, we provide care management services to patients in need.
Western Maine Primary Care is a Level Three Patient-Centered Medical Home which means our focus is on YOU.
How a Patient Centered Medical Home works for you
We offer easy access to healthcare
- Doctors can be reached around the clock
- You can get in touch with us by phone or though MyChart
- Same day appointments are available
- Extended office hours
We understand you
- We learn about your health
- We listen to you about what's important
- We talk with you about your healthcare choices
- We help you understand your health conditions
- We offer you tools to help you take care of yourself
We organize your healthcare
- We help with specialist appointments
- We talk to others involved in your care
- We share test results with you
How You and Your Healthcare Team Can Work Together:
- Give you time to ask questions and answer them in a way you understand.
- Make sure you know and understand all your choices for care.
- Help you choose what care is best for you.
- Ask for your feedback on the care you are getting from us.
- Talk with you about any testing or treatment you need.
- Bring a list of medications with you.
- Ask us questions.
- Let us know if you are getting care from another doctor.
- Stop us if you don't understand something.
- Feel comfortable discussing all your healthcare concerns to get the best care possible.
Does your doctor or family know what kind of medical care you want if you are too sick to tell them? Because a medical crisis can strike at any time or at any age it’s important for your family and healthcare providers to know how you want to be cared for in the event of a medical crisis.
A Licensed Clinical Social Worker from Stephens Memorial Hospital, is available to answer questions and provide the Advance Directives (Living Will) forms. Advanced care planning assistance is offered by calling 207-743-1562 ext. 6999.
Ask your provider for information on upcoming sessions.
Smoking doesn't just hurt the tobacco user. Secondhand smoke is a big problem for loved ones, too.