NorDx Phlebotomy School
Phlebotomists are trained healthcare professionals who explain blood-drawing procedures and draw blood from patients for prescribed medical tests. The NorDx Phlebotomy School provides students with the clinical knowledge and skills necessary to become a certified Phlebotomist. This includes:
- Learning the anatomy of the circulatory system
- Clinical best practices
- Safety and ethical standards
- Customer service.
Good to Know
- Paid training with benefits
- No prior experience or higher education required
- Career growth opportunities
- Completion of high school diploma or equivalent required
- Six week program with on-site training at NorDx locations
- Upon successful course completion, students are guaranteed employment with NorDx and MaineHealth.
- Upon hire, students are required to make an 18-month commitment to work for NorDx.
For more information, please email us at: email@example.com