Franklin Health Orthopaedics
Franklin Health Orthopaedics offers a full range of orthopaedic, sports medicine, and podiatry services, including surgery, by a highly qualified team of health care professionals. Dr. Noonan, an orthopaedic surgeon affiliated with MaineGeneral Orthopaedics, is on-site full time through a specialty partnership.
Our Team of Care Providers
We see patients in two locations: on the 2nd floor of the Franklin Health Medical Arts Center, located on the Franklin Memorial Hospital campus, and at the Androscoggin Valley Medical Arts Center at 21 Main Street in Livermore Falls.
- Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. – 4:45 p.m.
- Same day appointments available when clinically appropriate
- 24-hour call coverage and hospital care
To reach the doctor on call when the office is closed, call Franklin Memorial Hospital at 778-6031 and ask the operator to assist you in speaking with the provider on call.
- Bone, joint, and muscle evaluations
- Fracture care
- Joint reconstruction
- Treatment of work injuries
- Sports medicine, including concussion management
- Podiatry (care of the foot and ankle)
- Worker compensation evaluations