Learn about pediatric medical conditions, symptoms and treatments.
How a Patient-Centered Medical Home works for you
We offer easy access to healthcare:
- Staff can be reached around the clock
- You can get in touch with us by phone or MyChart
- Same day appointments are available
- Extended office hours
- We learn about your child's health
- We listen to you about what’s important
- We talk about your child's health care choices with you and your child
- We help you understand your child's health conditions
- We offer you tools to help you take care of your child
We organize health care:
- We help with specialist appointments
- We talk to others involved in your child's care
- We share test results with you
How You and Your Healthcare Team Can Work Together
- Give you time to ask questions and answer them in a way you understand. Make sure you know and understand all your choices for care.
- Help you choose what care is best for you.
- Ask for your feedback on the care you are getting from us.
- Talk with you about any testing or treatment you need.
- Help you to determine the right care at the right cost.
- Bring a list of medications with you.
- Ask us questions.
- Let us know if you are getting care from another doctor.
- Stop us if you don’t understand something.
- Feel comfortable discussing all your healthcare concerns to get the best care possible.
- Improve communication by signing up for MyChart.
Lincoln Medical Partners Pediatrics promotes routine Well-Child Visits. Well-Child Visits are exams that are important even when your child is healthy. Your child's doctor will evaluate your child's general health, growth and development. Well-Child Visits may include physical measurements, patient history, sensory screenings, behavioral assessments and planned procedures (immunizations, screening and other tests).
Making decisions on vaccinating your child can often leave you with questions. Our medical staff is always available to discuss your questions or concerns: Lincoln Medical Partners Primary Care Damariscotta: 207-563-4250 or Family Care/Pediatrics at Boothbay Harbor: 207-633-1182.