The LincolnHealth Wound Center, provides specialized treatment for chronic or non-healing wounds, which are defined as sores or wounds that have not significantly improved from conventional treatments. We offer a comprehensive team of wound care specialists. The Wound Center is experienced and skilled at treating wounds that frequently occur in diabetes patients, and is designed to complement your physicians' services.
Providers trained in chronic wound care
The Center is made up of a team of professionals, including:
- Providers with advanced training in wound management
- Nursing staff trained in the care of chronic wounds
- Technicians who perform non-invasive studies and various therapies
- Experienced staff to assist with appointments, medical records, and health insurance processing
- A personalized wound treatment program