The LincolnHealth Wound Center, provides specialized treatment for chronic or non-healing wounds, which are defined as sores or wounds that have not significantly improved from conventional treatments. We offer a comprehensive team of wound care specialists. The Wound Center is experienced and skilled at treating wounds that frequently occur in diabetes patients, and is designed to complement your physicians' services.
A comprehensive team of wound care specialists, local to you.
The Center is made up of a team of professionals, including:
- Providers with advanced training in wound management
- Nursing staff trained in the care of chronic wounds
- Technicians who perform non-invasive studies and various therapies
- Experienced staff to assist with appointments, medical records, and health insurance processing
- A personalized wound treatment program