Breast Health Patient Navigator Program
Breast Health Patient Navigation Program
Memorial Hospital offers the breast health navigator program, to help patients understand treatment options and choices between oncologists, as well as find funds and any support services they need to get that treatment.
The Breast Health Patient Navigation Program can be useful to many patients seeking breast health.
Patients navigators can help by:
- Guiding you through the healthcare system.
- Advocating on your behalf to enhance your communication with health care staff and providers.
- Working with you to find resources and support your needs.
- Helping you find appropriate sources to pay for your health care needs.
- Assisting you in arranging health care screenings.
- Assisting you in arranging appropriate services so you can keep your health care appointments.
- Providing emotional support.
The Navigation Program helps patients get the most out of their care
Ensures access to breast health services and information
Uninsured or Underinsured? Speak with us today about your options. Need more information? We can help.
Improves health care experience
Feeling overwhelmed or frustrated while trying to access health care? Let us help.
Fewer delayed and missed appointments
Speak with us about the barriers that prevent ongoing health care.
Timely delivery for early detection and treatment of breast cancer
Our entire focus is on reducing the number of late stage cancer diagnosis.