Lab Services at Memorial
Our full-service laboratory is open every day around the clock for immediate response to the Emergency Department and acute inpatient needs. We offer diagnostic and therapeutic testing for chemistry, blood bank, immunology, hematology, microbiology, coagulation and pathology.
Lab personnel work hard to achieve timely results and to make the experience for patients as pleasant as possible. Our experienced phlebotomists share a sincere concern for their patients and for making the process as brief and stress-free as possible.
Clinical Laboratory Services
We strive to deliver the Gold Standard in Laboratory Medicine to our community through skill, technology, and patient-centered service. We demonstrate excellence in Laboratory Services with our ongoing commitment to 100% accuracy and we are accredited by the State of New Hampshire and Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
Memorial Laboratory Proudly Offers:
- Patient-centered, friendly care
- Certified phlebotomists
- Convenient hours of operation, including Saturdays
- Comprehensive diagnostic test menu
- Appropriate care of specimens from collection to results delivery
- Coverage of lab services from most insurance companies
- Testing of specimens collected in Memorial Hospital clinical practices
- Immediate electronic transmission of completed test results to Memorial providers
Note: Other labs do not have this direct connection with Memorial providers.
Registration & Billing
Please check-in at Memorial Hospital Central Registration prior to arriving at the lab for your laboratory services.
The Laboratory advises patients to contact their insurance company regarding coverage prior to services being rendered. Patients are responsible for fees not covered by their insurance company.
Angelica von Becker, Laboratory Site Manager
Kathy Caplan, Section Leader