Want to eat healthier and feel better?
SMHC's registered and licensed dietitians can provide information, tools and support to help you achieve better health. A registered licensed dietitian is a professional who provides reliable, objective nutrition information, separates facts from fads, and translates the latest scientific findings into easy-to-understand nutrition information.
We can assist you with managing a wide variety of health conditions:
- Low blood sugar
- High blood sugar
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Acid reflux disease
- Kidney disease
- Weight management for children and adults
- Eating disorders
- Food allergies
Whether you meet with our skilled staff a few times or for weekly visits, they can provide:
- Personal, one-on-one counseling
- Pre- and post-weight loss surgery counseling
- Metabolism testing
- A food plan tailored to meet your goals
- Food preparation tips and suggestions
To schedule appointments or for further information, please call 207-283-7148.