What activities are eligible for a Healthy Paybacks?
- Community Supported Agriculture shares (any item except alcohol)
- Health education classes (healthy cooking, sleep, chronic condition, health coach, etc.)
- Fitness/Gym membership (includes classes such as yoga, kickboxing, etc.)
- Recreational sports teams (e.g. soccer, softball, MH Track, bowling leagues)
- Weight Watchers
- Jenny Craig
- Take Off Pounds Sensibly (TOPS)
- Online Weight Management Programs from one of the above
- Stress Free Now online program (offered by Cleveland Clinic)
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) program (offered by MaineHealth)
Cash for Your Cart (Nutrisavings)
Shop at least 2 times a month and average a shopping cart score of 60 or better. Eligible to earn $10 month up to the $50 maximum.You do not have to submit the Healthy Paybacks form. To register,visit the Nurtisavings website.
Along with the required form, you’ll need to send proof of payment for each payback request, including:
Name of activity or class
Amount of charge
Send a receipt from the organization, a copy of your bank statement with account numbers crossed out or a canceled check. We can’t accept a copy of a check from your checkbook. If you pay monthly, submit proof of payment for each month.