Your EAP will provide help to you or a member of your family with issues such as:
- Work-related problems
- Dual-career families
- Relationship problems
- Divorce, single- and step-parenting
- Parent/child relations
- Child behavioral problems
- Referrals and information on child care, elder care, legal and financial resources
- Challenges of dealing with aging parents
- Sexual harassment
- Stress management
- Domestic violence
- Substance use assessment and referral
- Conflict resolution
- Relationship between alcohol or drug use to stress or other issues.
In addition, your EAP can provide your company with brown bag lunch seminars on a variety of topics, and is prepared to respond to critical incidents in the workplace as needed.
The EAP guarantees absolute confidentiality. If you were referred by a supervisor, he or she will be told only what you authorize. And if your problem has affected your job performance, using the EAP will neither cause nor prevent company disciplinary action.
To learn more about your free EAP benefits, or to set up an appointment with a counselor, call Maine Behavioral Healthcare at 844-292-0111.
EAP services are provided at four of our practices:
165 Lancaster St.
Portland, ME 04101
11 Medical Center Dr.
Brunswick, ME 04011
2 Springbrook Dr.
Biddeford, ME 04005
474 Main St.
Springvale, ME 04083
78 Atlantic Place
South Portland, ME 04106