Read out one of our clients who participates in therapeutic groups.Read More
- Reduced long-term rates of crime by juvenile offenders
- Decreased re-arrests and incarcerations
- Reduced alcohol and drug use
- Improvements in family functioning
- Decreased behavior and mental health problems
- Reduced days on probation and confinement when juveniles who complete the program reach adulthood
The typical MST treatment lasts 3-5 months for 4-6 hrs/week, but therapists are available around-the-clock with on-call support for the youth and family. They can provide immediate response in crisis situations. Therapists are also supported by a team and provide services in the youth's and family's natural environments, including home, school and community.
- Youths (ages 11-18) who are particularly at risk for out-of-home placements (such as juvenile detention facilities, residential treatment programs and/or hospitals).
- MST is home-based therapy, so providers work directly and intensively with all family members.
- MST is available in York County.