Spring Harbor Hospital was recognized for meeting the Platinum Level in the 2019 Gold Star Standards of Excellence Program for efforts to prohibit smoke and tobacco use on campus and address client tobacco use.Read More
- Reduced long-term rates of crime by juvenile offenders
- Decreased re-arrests and incarcerations
- Reduced alcohol and drug use
- Improvements in family functioning
- Decreased behavior and mental health problems
- Reduced days on probation and confinement when juveniles who complete the program reach adulthood
The typical MST treatment lasts 3-5 months for 4-6 hrs/week, but therapists are available around-the-clock with on-call support for the youth and family. They can provide immediate response in crisis situations. Therapists are also supported by a team and provide services in the youth's and family's natural environments, including home, school and community.
- Youths (ages 11-18) who are particularly at risk for out-of-home placements (such as juvenile detention facilities, residential treatment programs and/or hospitals).
- MST is home-based therapy, so providers work directly and intensively with all family members.
- MST is available in York County.