Requesting Medical Records
The Health Information Management Department is dedicated to maintaining your medical records and keeping your health information private and secure in accordance with patient's rights and federal and state regulations.
If you would like a copy of your medical records, you will need to provide a signed Authorization Form specifying what medical records you need and where the information should be sent. Forms are available by contacting the Health Information Management Department at 603-356-0646 or download an authorization form by clicking here.
Access Your Medical Records Online with Our Patient Portals
Frequently Asked Questions
1. When is the Health Information Management Department (Medical Records) open?
We are open Monday through Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm.
2. What information is needed when I request my medical records?
When you request medical records you must provide:
- Date of Birth
- Date of Service
- Proper Identification
- Complete name and address or fax number of where medical records should be sent
3. May I fax my request?
You may fax your request to us at 207-661-8900.
4. Can you send my medical records to a doctor's office?
We will send your records to the address or fax number that is provided to us on the Authorization Form.
5. How long does it take to process my request?
Please allow 7 days for your request to be processed. You will be contacted by the Health Information Management Department when your records are available for pick-up or mailing.
6. Does this include my doctor’s office records?
The Health Information Management Department will coordinate the release of all records at the Memorial Hospital campus which include the following practices:
- Primary Care
- Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
- Women’s Health
- Wound Care
- Oncology & Infusion Services
- Walk-In Clinic
- Sleep Medicine
- Physical Therapy
- Surgery & Urology
- Emergency Room